Location: The Social at 163, The Social at Bangsar, The Social at Desa ParkCity, The Social at Publika, The Social at Empire Subang
The Social Group of Restaurants was established in 2001. It currently has 11 operating outlets and 4 brands, including The Social Bar & Restaurant, Cafe Deli by El Meson Spanish restaurant, Ekkamai Thai Kitchen and Lisette’s Cafe & Bakery.
The Social Group of Restaurants prides itself on exceptional food and personable, friendly service. While the everyday menu is above and beyond the typical neighborhood hangout, you may also find in its offerings a good selection of set menus, happy hour promos, plus a creative menu offering fresh ideas that promises to keep up to trend.
We are now looking for the Sous Chef to come and help us achieve our vision and grow as a team.
What we’re looking for in Sous chef
- Energy levels through the roof.
- Willingness to Learn. Becoming a chef can be a hands-on learning experience, and like they say, practice does make perfect.
- Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
- They live and breathe our values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
- Salary and Personal development reviews
- Medical allowance up to Rm600 yearly
- Complete Attendance Bonus (T&C apply - upto rm1000 a year)
- Annual leave - start at 14 days for non management, and 16 days for management
- Public Holiday Pay
- Free accommodation/Hostel (Depending on availability)
- Split shift allowance RM15
- Company Health Care Insurance (T&C apply)
- Free Meals on Duty
- Employee Dine In Discount 30%
- EPF , SOCSO and EIS contribution
- RM400 recommend a friend incentive
- Birthday Dinner worth RM100
- Employee of the quarter award - Winner gets Rm200 dine-in voucher (2 winners per outlet every quarter - kitchen and floor)
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
What you can send us (via email [email protected]) :
- Your Resume with previous work experience
- Optional: Testimonials from your previous employers
The Social Family